1/16 Strickland St, South Perth WA 6151, Australia

CPMS Plumbing and Renovations came out gave me a quote to renovate my bathroom and toilet and when the job was complete they up the price by $2500. I even had leaks in my bathroom and toilet they left a real mess.

When I spoke with Stewart he told me to F*** Off and would not fix the problem. ABSOLUTE COWBOYS. Don't be fooled by the bogus good reviews and pretty website.

They need to be shut down and everyone put in a complaint to ACCC. SCAMMERS I will be only using word of mouth from now on as a single mother I can't afford to be scammed like this again.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2500. UpsetComsumer1 is overall dissatisfied with Cpms Plumbing And Renovations. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Cpms Plumbing And Renovations to other companies on our site.

Comments